Looking for a job that you LOVE? You’re in luck!
We’re seeking dedicated, caring teachers who are passionate to make a difference in young child education. Riley Crossing is new childcare in Chanhassen. We offer a robust curriculum that focuses on music, arts, learning through play, exploration and intergenerational relationships with their “Grandfriends” from Riley Crossing Senior Living.
A Few Benefits of Being on Riley Crossing Child Care Team:
- New classrooms with state of the art equipment to develop an environment of positivity for children and educators.
- Being part of Ebenezer/Fairview means great benefits package and wages.
- Leadership believes in the importance of providing a quality work environment and 1:1 support for all staff.
- Supervises the health and safety needs of children.
- Assists the teacher to implement lesson plans, to nurture and stimulate appropriate development of the children in their care.
- Assists in developing lesson plans for the classroom.
- Participates in program areas such as intergenerational, sign-language and Spanish classes.
- Keeps the classroom neat and orderly.
- Assists in the implementation of programs, which encourages parent involvement and development.
- Responsible for securing health, hygiene, safety, and overall well-being of children at all times
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 12 quarter credits and 2080 hours as an aide or student intern, or Minnesota technical institute certificate as a Child Development Assistant and 520 hours as an aide or student intern.
- Experience providing care to infants/toddlers and pre-school children is preferred